Elizabeth is a social worker and educator with extensive experience supporting children, youth and adults facing complex illness, uncertainty and grief. After specializing in Palliative Care at the largest cancer treatment centre in Canada, she started a community-based practice in Halton and Peel supporting individuals and families of all ages facing illness, grief and loss. Elizabeth is an Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct) with the Department of Family Medicine, Division of Palliative Care at McMaster University.
• Website: cedoughertyconsulting.org/
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: (647) 633 6805
• Individual, Family and Group Counselling for children, youth and adults of all ages following diagnosis of a complex illness, into remission, at end of life and into bereavement
• Healthcare Clinician support
• Counselling in-person (Halton, Peel and Greater Hamilton Area), Online/Telephone (across Canada)
• Educational Workshops and Seminars on coping with complex illness, dying and grief. Programs for individuals/families, students of all ages and professionals of any discipline.
To keep up to date on the Children and Youth Network communications,
please subscribe to our quarterly CYGN Newsletter.