Elizabeth is a social worker and educator with extensive experience supporting children, youth and adults facing complex illness, uncertainty and grief. After
specializing in Palliative Care at the largest cancer treatment centre in Canada, she started a community-based practice supporting individuals and families of all ages facing illness, grief and loss. She collaborates on multiple initiatives advocating for greater access to high quality Palliative Care and teaches courses, seminars and workshops across disciplines and sectors. Elizabeth is honoured to be an Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct) with the Department of Family Medicine, Division of Palliative Care at McMaster University.
• Website: cedoughertyconsulting.org/
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: (647) 633 6805
• Individual, Family and Group Counselling for children, youth and adults of all ages following diagnosis of a complex illness, into remission, at end of life and into bereavement
• Healthcare Clinician support
• Counselling in-person (Halton, Peel and Greater Hamilton Area), Online/Telephone (across Canada)
• Educational Workshops and Seminars on coping with complex illness, dying and grief. Programs for individuals/families, students of all ages and professionals of any discipline.